"The Poisonwood Bible", by Barbara Kingsolver
- Last Updated Jun 18, 2013
About LBCC's Library Services
- Last Updated Aug 19, 2015
Use this guide to learn about specific library services like Information Competency, Textbooks on Reserve, the Library Technician Program, Orientations, Workshops, and more!
African American Literature
- Last Updated Sep 17, 2015
A guide providing library and internet resources for students conducting research on African American literature and related topics.
- Last Updated Jun 11, 2013
This guide provides resources to assist in the research of plants and their uses. This includes medicinal and food uses, appearance of the plant in the visual arts, music and literature.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
- Last Updated Oct 29, 2013
- Last Updated Jul 30, 2015
This will help you find books at the Long Beach City College Libraries.
Gender and Culture
- Last Updated Apr 4, 2012
This research guide pulls together a variety of resources you may want to use if you are conducting research on the issues of Gender and Culture.
Hispanic Literature and Writers
- Last Updated Sep 12, 2013
- Last Updated Apr 15, 2013
This guide provides resources to assist in the research of Homeland Security and related subjects.
LBCC Library Research Pamphlets
- Last Updated Mar 23, 2017
- Last Updated Jan 14, 2014
Paradise by Toni Morrison Historical Setting - Black Towns of Oklahoma
- Last Updated Sep 10, 2015
Racism and Class
- Last Updated Nov 22, 2011
Research Topic Ideas
- Last Updated Aug 12, 2014
Need help in picking a research topic? Here are a few ideas..