Tip #1 - Register for an account with ARTstor on campus. This way you can:
- Remote access to ARTstor off-campus without the need to authenticate
- Save images, organize, and access them later
For more information on how to register, please see this video tutorial.
Tip #2 - To get started using ARTstor, click on "ENTER HERE" located in the upper right corner.
A Note About ARTstor Accounts
ARTstor accounts have a 120-day expiration cycle. Registered users have remote access to ARTstor for 120 days after their last on-site login.
To ensure you get continuous access to your ARTstor account, remember to log-in to ARTstor through one of these methods within every 120 days:
- Login from LBCC campus
- Login through LBCC Library's website - "Off-Campus" authentication
What is ARTstor?
The ARTstor Digital Library is a nonprofit resource that provides more than one million digital images for:
- Humanities and sciences
ARTstor provides accessible tools for teaching and research. The collection of digital images in ARTstor is build by an international community of museums, photographers, libraries, scholars, photo archives, and artists and artists' estates.
What can you do in ARTstor?
ARTstor provides many tools and features that allow you to search, sort, use and share the images you retrieved. The key features include:
- Searching and browsing images
- Organizing images into folders and groups
- Viewing, saving, and printing images
- Adding images, creating personal collections (for instructors only)